- Watch Disclaimer: Unqualified individuals may damage your watch or strap if not properly trained. Wenger is not responsible for damage to one's watch or strap during strap removal or installation. See your watch manual for warranty conditions.
- Water-resistance: Even though your watch is water-resistant, it is not recommended that you wear it in a hot shower, sauna or hot tub.
- We suggest sending your Wenger watch to our Customer Service Center for battery replacement (please see procedure under “Warranty Service”).
- Batteries should only be replaced by a professional jeweler to maintain the watch’s water-resistancy.
- Bracelet: If your watch has a bracelet, we suggest you see a jeweler for any sizing adjustments.