Watch the evolution of Wenger products as they are created, purchased and put to the test by our customers.
Words come to mind instantly. Powerful words, like precision, craftsmanship, and skill. For centuries, the inscription “Made in Switzerland” has carried with it an untainted mystique. An air of quality. And not without reason. Passed from generation to generation, the attention to detail and the devotion to perfection are as natural to the Swiss as the snow in their Alps. Today, Swiss watches can be found on the wrists of kings. Swiss chocolates mark special occasions. And the Swiss Army Knife is the very picture of precision craftsmanship. Swiss pride in upholding this history is your guarantee that every Wenger Swiss Army Knife and every Wenger Watch will live up to its reputation.
One Small Swiss Town
There are but a few objects attributed to the hand of man that have been elevated to the vaunted status of “classic”. That have achieved a level of style and function lofty enough to have them designated as the standard by which all others are measured. It will come as no surprise that two of these objects can trace their origins to the same country. That they should come from one company in one small Swiss town, however, must be considered truly remarkable. The Wenger Genuine Swiss Army Knife, having recently celebrated its centennial anniversary, is as comfortable in the pockets of presidents and kings, explorers and astronauts, as it is serving as the standard issue to the Swiss Army since 1908. And Wenger Swiss Watches have set the benchmark by which timepiece technology, innovation, multi-functionality and styling will be measured for years to come.
The Birth Of The Wenger Swiss Watch
Twenty-one years ago Wenger, maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife, turned its inimitable hand to that other icon of Swiss craftsmanship. The Swiss Watch. Wenger created, with a great deal of pride, a collection of watches worthy of the Wenger Swiss Cross emblem that has stood as the benchmark for quality, functionality and precision engineering for over 110 years.
The Wenger Swiss Army Knife:
Engineering Beyond Expectations
- Master cutlers since 1893, based in Delemont, Switzerland
- Official supplier to the Swiss Army since 1908
- Recognized as one of Switzerland’s premier manufacturers with prestigious “Crossbow” designation
- ISO 9001 organized manufacturer
- Every knife hand-QC’d at factory
- Innovation, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty
- Serrated, self-sharpening scissors that will virtually not fail
- Packlock System – Locking, two-stage main blade. The blade stops at 115° before closing to allow the user to clear fingers from point of closure. Lock prevents accidental closure of blade while in use.
- Locking Screwdrivers – Flat head and some Phillips® head screwdrivers retract into the body of the knife to prevent accidental closure.
- Serrated blades
- Removable tools
- Adjustable pliers
- Double cut wood saw
- Evolution – The next generation Swiss Army Knife that improves grip though ergonomics – the end result is a visually appealing tool that provides more functionality and safety than ever before.