Wenger, Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife, continues its outdoor evolution its commitment to building products for active outdoor pursuits by introducing its new series of Wenger Drinking Bottles. Setting new standards in design, functionality, quality, safety and environmentally friendly manufacturing process, the Wenger Drinking Bottles are an unmistakable step forward in this category.
Consider these Facts:
- 89 billion liters of bottled water are consumed every year!
- 2.7 million tons of plastic are used for bottled water every year.
- Globally, buying a plastic water bottle is 200 times more expensive than using tap water.
- A plastic bottle takes 500 years to decompose if not recycled.*
- Health and earth friendly: BPA and Phthalate free.
- Aluminium based water bottles are highly efficient in the recycling loop and transfer a minimal odor to the container’s contents as compared stainless steel and other commonly used materials.
- Pure (virgin) aluminum.
- Available in two different sizes for 650 and 800ml.
- Swiss designed.
- Swiss control: Cutting edge industry technology and strict quality controls to meet Swiss standards and quality.
Inner Coating - Swiss made and BPA-free interior finish
- BPA-free (bisphenol A) and FDA-certified (The US Food and Drug Administration is known globally to have very high and strict standards relative to food regulations).
- Swiss made coating (by one of the leading coating manufacturers). The first manufacturer to use such a high quality interior finish produced in China.
- Highly elastic coating remains stable and does not fracture or chip even when dented.
- Permanent coating provides excellent, long-term durability.
- The triple lock system, is a quick triple thread that tightly seals the bottle with a mere half turn. The stopper is reliable and durable.
- The sealing ring on all stoppers is easily removed and replaced. Customers receive a free replacement sealing ring with each bottle.
- The sealing ring on the stopper consists of food-safe thermoplastic TPR and is hard enough to ensure the bottle remains leak-proof, yet durable enough to withstand resealing stress. The sealing ring should never be made of silicone, which has a tendency to secrete certain, somewhat harmful substances.
Wide mouth benefits (41 mm diameter)
- Wide-mouth design accommodates ice cubes, pieces of fruits and powder mixes.
- Easy to clean the bottle’s interior.
- Ideal mouth size for drinking.
- Exterior Diameter: 72 mm
- Mouth diameter: 41mm
- Height including stopper: 650ml : 230mm / 800ml : 265mm
- Weight: 650ml : 145gr / 800ml : 165gr
- Colors: Rubberized Black / Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race Yellow / Glossy White / Swiss Army Knife Red
Wenger Drinking Bottles - 2 Year Warranty
Wenger provides a two-year warranty to its Drinking Bottles from the date of purchase for any defects in material, workmanship or function occurring under normal use. This warranty does not cover usual wear and tear such as scratches nor consequences of improper use such as dents. Damages generated by the owner or a third party and defects caused by external circumstances are not covered either in this warranty.
A defective Wenger Drinking Bottle will be replaced with the same or comparable model. Purchase price will not be refund.
For further information on the warranty services in your country please contact:
15 Corporate Drive
Orangeburg, NY 10962
The raw materials used in the formulation of the liner does not intentionally contain BPA.
However, because BPA is found in many places, we cannot entirely exclude the possibility of trace amounts of BPA being found in the final product and introduced during producing, packaging, shipping etc.