Swiss Army Knives
- Sharpening: The ultra portable Mini Super Sharpener, and the easy to use Super Sharpener are the perfect tools for sharpening your Wenger Swiss Army Knife safely and quickly.
Learn how to sharpen your knife like a pro.
Lightly oil the pivot points on your knife. There are usually 3 pivot points as illustrated here.
- Storage: Store your knife free from moisture.
- Cleaning: Wipe your knife dry and clean it before returning it to your pocket.
EvoWood Swiss Army Knives
The scales of the EvoWood models are made of wood, a living material which sometimes needs to be refreshened to maintain its natural feel and look. We suggest using linseed oil or a similar type of oil to help keep the EvoWood Swiss Army Knives looking their best. Doing so will help the wood preserve its characteristics for a long time.
- Watch Disclaimer: Unqualified individuals may damage your watch or strap if not properly trained. Wenger is not responsible for damage to one's watch or strap during strap removal or installation. See your watch manual for warranty conditions.
- Water-resistance: Even though your watch is water-resistant, it is not recommended that you wear it in a hot shower, sauna or hot tub.
- We suggest sending your Wenger watch to our Customer Service Center for battery replacement (please see procedure under “Warranty Service”).
- Batteries should only be replaced by a professional jeweler to maintain the watch’s water-resistancy.
- Bracelet: If your watch has a bracelet, we suggest you see a jeweler for any sizing adjustments.